In order to repair damage from a recent flood in our lower floor, The Table's Good Food...
Healthy food is for everybody
Health and happiness depends on having enough wholesome food to eat, and we believe that everyone should have access to it. If you don't have enough food at home for any reason, we're here to help.
The Good Food Bank focuses on providing fresh whole healthy food options in a warm and friendly environment. Community members in need may take home an emergency 3-5 day supply of fresh fruits, vegetables and pantry staples once per month.
The Good Food Bank hours are:
- Monday Participant Access Hours: 2:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday: For delivery call 613-267-6428 x 2 between 9:30-11:30am
- Tuesday Participant Access Hours:12:00pm- 3:30pm
- Wednesday Participant Access Hours : 4:30pm- 7:00pm
- Friday Participant Access Hours: 2:00pm-5:00pm