In order to repair damage from a recent flood in our lower floor, The Table's Good Food...
Our Staff and Board of Directors
The staff of the Table bring a wide range of experiences to their work and share a passion for good food and social justice.
Please feel free to contact the staff by email or by phone at 613-267-6428 and the appropriate extension.
- Ramsey Hart, Executive Director
firstname.lastname@example.org, xt 8
- Theresa Welch, Book Keeper / Accounts
email@example.com, xt 7
- Wendy Quarrington, Good Food Bank Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org, xt 3
- Judy Dempsey, Community Chef
email@example.com, xt 5
- Aisha Toor, Food Skills and Community Kitchen Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org, xt 6
- Rosie Kerr, Food Skills Programmer
- Cedar McLean, After School Program Coordinator
email@example.com, xt 26
- Beth A Schilling, Advocacy, Social Justice and Volunteer Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org, xt 4
- Joanna Kowalczyk, Community Garden Coordinator
email@example.com, xt 28
- Kris Bowes, Fundraising Coordinator
Our Board of Directors
We are governed by a Board of up to 12 Directors who are elected at the Annual General Meeting by the members of the organization. Directors serve a 3-year term that can be renewed once.
- Mary-Pat Shaw, Chair
- Tamara Woods, Vice Chair
- Cheryl O’Connor, Treasurer
- Murray Long, Secretary
- Members: Krystyna Chelminska, Craig Halpenny, Gerry Kerr, Robyn Mulcahy-Reid, Gord Munro, Emma Postlethwaite, Larry Sparks, Ann Trick